Desktop Menu Search Box
Together We're Better
Toggle Mobile Navigation
North County Academy
About the Community Advisory Committee (CAC) - FAQs
CAC Meeting Agendas and Handouts
Guide to Special Education
Resolving Disagreements - RSS Process
CAC Priorities Report
Workshops for Families
NCCSE School Districts
Professional Development Opportunities
Professional Development Calendar
The Dr. Lynette Robinson Scholarship for Inclusive Education
The Bob Grundstrom Memorial Scholarship
Professional Learning Communities
Program for the Visually Impaired
Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Transition Services Taskforce
Transition Services Taskforce Home
Taskforce Focus Areas
Transitioning Planning - Birth to Adulthood
Mobile Menu Search Box
COVID-19 Resources for Educators
Online Accessibility Resources
- Find various applications, extensions, and websites to support students.
Self and Match Resources
. Distance learning resources to use Self and Match at the home setting.
- Watch pre-recorded Webinars from the NCCSE AT team on various accessibility tools/resources.
SD County of Education Supports for Educators
- A list of resources including compiled tips and tools for educators intended to support the ways in which teachers and other instructional staff are thinking about planning for the meaningful (virtual) engagement.
SD County of Ed Webinars
- Join daily, live, webinars on various digital learning topics.
CA Department of Education Covid-19 Updates
- State guidance for K-12 Schools.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?