Desktop Menu Search Box
Together We're Better
Toggle Mobile Navigation
North County Academy
Excellence in Special Education
About the Community Advisory Committee (CAC) - FAQs
CAC Meeting Agendas and Handouts
Guide to Special Education
Resolving Disagreements - RSS Process
CAC Priorities Report
Workshops for Families
NCCSE School Districts
Professional Development Opportunities
Professional Development Calendar
The Dr. Lynette Robinson Scholarship for Inclusive Education
The Bob Grundstrom Memorial Scholarship
Professional Learning Communities
Program for the Visually Impaired
Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Transition Services Taskforce
Transition Services Taskforce Home
Taskforce Focus Areas
Transitioning Planning - Birth to Adulthood
Mobile Menu Search Box
COVID-19 Resources for Families
Online Accessibility Resources
- Find various applications, extensions, and websites to support students.
- Watch pre-recorded Webinars from the NCCSE AT team on various accessibility tools/resources.
Self and Match Resources
. Distance learning resources to use Self and Match at the home setting.
SD County of Ed Webinars
- Join daily, live, webinars on various digital learning topics.
Talking to Children about Covid-19
- A parent resource form the National Association of School Psychologist (NASP)
Stay-At-Home Free Printable Care Package
- Stay-At-Home Care pack with ideas to get your children moving and learning while staying indoors!
SD County of Education Resources for Parents
- A list of resources including information on meals, learning resources, as well as mental and emotional supports.
4 Resources from PBIS to Support Students
- During these uncertain times, the Center on PBIS wants to share the resources available to help guide the work you do around student behavior.
KPBS Distance Learning
- Includes a broadcast component with standards-aligned programming in blocks by grade level and a digital component with access to an online library of free educational resources.
*Can't find what you're looking for?